camskill tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
neither...bought from them in the past and (rather badly) trying to get my post count up so I can pm someone about some wheels. Thought I'd mention them here as someone had posted about blackcircles.

and they are very competitive.

suspicious type aren't you........

Would you like me to pm them your email address and ask them to get in touch with you?
That would be better than posting for the sake of it.

no thanks - I asked earlier and was told I need to get my post count to 30 so
I go by the rules...and surely if posting for the sake of it is frowned upon there would be a lot less activity on here.

the post on this section is relevant - without going into detail and being an advert for the company mentioned.

no thanks - I asked earlier and was told I need to get my post count to 30 so
I go by the rules...and surely if posting for the sake of it is frowned upon there would be a lot less activity on here.

the post on this section is relevant - without going into detail and being an advert for the company mentioned.

Posting for the sake of it, just to artificially inflate your postcount, will result in the posts being deleted and/or further action being taken.
As an Administrator of this forum, I was offering to help you, but I will now let you do it your way.
As for the post in this section being relevant, I would have to disagree. Merely putting a companies name and very competitive is not really worthy of a mention in the favourite section imo.

Grav888 - could I ask for some assistance with a PMing someone my email?
I don't really want to clock up 30 pointless posts just to enable the PM function - but I can't see any other way, without a bit of help?
Thanks

hi guys.

I have used camskill in the past and I find them very good on price and delivery service is good.

the michelin deal looks good might consider when i am buying new tyres for the sec.:thumb:

I too have used them and also very nearly bought a pair for my sons Beemer last week (but went with my tyres instead) but I did notice they had a very competitive offer for 4 Michelin Alpin winter tyres I think the size was 235/50x18 if I remember correctly.

They do have some very good deals and prices most of the time, well worth a look along with Mytyres etc etc.

I use them regularly, not only because they are good value, but they also fit tyres properly without damaging wheels. The latter is only good to know if you live round the corner, as I do.:)

Used them several times, great prices, cheap and fast delivery.

Highly recommended by me also

Another vote for Camskill - used them several times and always good value and service :)

Have used Tyreleader a few times without issue.

Also mytyres - good prices and quick delivery. Likewise Camskill - a good company to deal with :)

Oponeo are another although I don't rate them as a company. They sent me old stock tyres (around two years old IIRC) in poor condition (had gone grey/chalky - stored incorrectly?) and went quiet regards returning them (no answer to email/calls returned etc)

As soon as PayPal refunded me they couldn't have been quicker to contact me to collect the old tyres...

Last set of Michelins I bought for the Porsche were from Costco. Excellent service and decent pricing. You get 3% back if you've got an Executive membership/Amex combo and they do some good offers every few months (e.g. £50/60 off when you buy 4x tyres etc) :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom