Can a nice person tell me this spec please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSLiverpool

MB Enthusiast
Car
Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
Looks like we have done a deal on the E500 cab, they are not sure of the spec being a Bentley dealer but I have the reg YR10 UOX and I have the VIN but not sure I should post that publicly.
Im hoping it has DAB - that's all I don't want much lol
Car will cost £15 for 24 months motoring and I hand it back or pay the balloon - perfect.

Ah got it - nice MB dealer - it has DAB, that all I want from life 5 live in clear crisp dab

Which dealer is this wouldnt mind one for £15 for 2 years. :D

Enjoyed my DAB today - Smooth 70s seemed to suit the car so well! :D

By the way, £15 for two years!! - I feel sick! :D:D

Bearing in mind someone else's experience recently - check the DAB is still operational /present on the car menu system. They couldn't bring it up or find the actual tuner box --- never found out what the result of that was???

Surely thats a £14985 deposit with a £15 payable on collection then :)

so its £7500 a year and after the two years you walk away? whats the balloon.

Sounds a lot if you walk away? £600 a month..ish? nothing to show.

£600 a month..ish? nothing to show.

Welcome to the world of leasing. How much would a new E500 cost to buy then sell after 2 years? Money - easy come easy go :)

^ My self I would rather buy a £15K car (or less) keep some aside for a warranty or what ifs... then after 2 years it WILL be worth something.

I quite like the 6 series cabs, £13K gets you a 630i or 645i, keep a couple of grand in the bank in case or bills or get a warranty, After 2 years I bet its still worth £6K?

I can see some are cracking deals...., £275 for a SLK 250Cdi sport on lease, simply see no point in buying a new one.

Yes you have too look at the whole picture.

Fully owned SL55 over 2.4 years lost £10k

Owning a big engined car costs money regardless of how you do it, this way I know now the e500 will "lose" £7500 pa now if I got a E250 cab it wouldn't but I'm a V8 lover and I'm also going from 2 cars to one.

Note guys the merc dealer couldn't get close! They had the balloon below glasses guide where the Bentley dealer is just above it.

So the SL saves you £5K for 4 months longer :)

What would this be worth in another 2 years and 80K miles... £6k?

Used 2005 Bmw 645ci Cabriolet Automatic, Only 57492 ... for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 1289042)

Assuming you got it for £13K it would 'lose' £7k or £3500 a year :)

PS that was just a quick search, no doubt you have considered the alternatives.

Assuming you buy right owning a big engined car doesn't have to cost a huge amount.... let someone else lose all the depreciation? The fuel and servicing might but once most of the depreciation is out then each year on it's much less...

With the v8 above assuming no huge bills? (and you have spare for a warranty) it would lose less than a new fiesta.

So the SL saves you £5K for 4 months longer :)

What would this be worth in another 2 years and 80K miles... £6k?

Used 2005 Bmw 645ci Cabriolet Automatic, Only 57492 ... for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 1289042)

Assuming you got it for £13K it would 'lose' £7k or £3500 a year :)

PS that was just a quick search, no doubt you have considered the alternatives.

Assuming you buy right owning a big engined car doesn't have to cost a huge amount.... let someone else lose all the depreciation? The fuel and servicing might but once most of the depreciation is out then each year on it's much less...

With the v8 above assuming no huge bills? (and you have spare for a warranty) it would lose less than a new fiesta.

Looked at a 6 the baby seats dont fit in the back - only baby friendly choices for a 4 seater big engined convertible are Grancabrio, A5 (yuk), M3, E class,

Also has to be 10 plate or newer so I can put SO10MON on it ;)

If its going to be your only car... getting the babies in and out of seats will soon become a night mare :) especially on the supermaket run when it raining.

I had a 330ci vert bm and it lasted all of two weeks after our first was born. You need a) a massive gap so you can open the door wide enough to get the seat in, B) be able to bend and stretch awkardly to get them in and strap them in.

Then it would annoy me driving it with wife and newborn in.... as I couldn't have the roof down as even with the side windows up its blowing a draft round which baby didn't like...:(

Good look with it,

Granted I hope for your sake the E Class is slightly bigger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom