Can anyone help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Please help if you can:

Dearest trusted one,

Based on the trust and God's divine guidance that I have this great oppoutunity linking up to you, though we have not meet before but I believe that one have to risk in confiding his secret to succeed sometimes in life.

My name is Ann Edward, 19 years old undergraduate.I am only daughter of chief/Mrs Paul Edward a major cocoa exporter cum politician.I am native of Lorma in western part of liberia,Africa.

I was born out of tragic fate.my mother died from cancer when i was only 4 years old,my father nurtured me with great care and love before he met his own untimely death on the way coming back from business trip from overseas,on his arrival to the airport his driver went to drove him back home on the way they have a fatal car accident which killied his driver at spot while my father spent 3 painful days at hospital before dying.my uncle seized all my father's companies and properties because of our traditionl believe that i'm a woman.I was left with nothing and dropped out of shool because of finacial difficulties and my uncle's wicked attitude.

my father told me a deep secret on his sick bed which I want to share with you in a full confidentiality.He deposited a huge sum of seven million five hundred thousand Dollars (7,5OO,OOO USD)in one of reputable security company as our family treasure/valuable consignment in Ivory Coast because of polictical instability in our country Liberia without the knowledge of my uncle.presently i'm in ivory coast since the civil war broke out in liberia as a refugee in one of missionary home while my uncle flew to the london with his children.although i have contacted the security company they comfirmed the logdement.

Dearest all I want you to do for me is to step forward as my foreign partner to the security company so that the money will be retrieve,I have all the neccesary information to back you up.i will sincerely give you 12% out of the money,5% for any expenses incurred during the transaction and the rest will be used for any investement preferred by you in your country.

I am pleading to you with the name of Almighty God to help me out of this problem.coincidentally Ivory coast is now having it's own political unrest too,

I am kindly waiting for your soonest response.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Ann Edward

Sorry, can't help. I've already linked my bank account to my PayPal account, and gave my Credit Card details to a Russian dating site. So no more charitable acts for me today.

I'm out of funds...but it does look good and so I thought I'd share.

I'm out of funds...but it does look good and so I thought I'd share.

Well, you can always sell the Merc... it may not be much compared to $7.5m, but, hey, every little bit helps!

^^ Perhaps he drives this:

$(KGrHqYOKocE12NvzmgrBNkhYy1H6g~~_3.JPG

These scammers try everything. There seem to be a lot of people dying in plane crashes leaving vast sums every few days. Next we have the UPS or DHL parcel that was delivered when we were out and then a bank we don't use tells us our log in details are invalid. Oh I forgot the HMRC rebate.

Careful or you'll be accused of spreading spam messages.

Are you suggesting Renault is hamming it up??:bannana:

My God count me in!!!

Cant believe how my luck has changed, only got a letter last week telling me I had won the Spanish National Lottery and now this great chance for free cash:bannana:

All I had to do was send of my bank details for my lotto win, must be a delay in the post though as nothing in my bank yet? I'll chase that in the morning as they made a mistake and said my account was empty today:dk:

Anyhow, solong paupers!

And it just gets better!

Such a nice man spoke to me this morning when I stopped at the Motorway services offering me a Rolex watch and some gold chains.

Seems he was on his way back from an exhibition and the was not allowed to take them all back with him to the office or he'd get in real trouble.

He thought he was smarter than me but I got hm down to just 300 quid!!

Bargain, I brought 4, e-bay here I come:D

LOL that bloke was a right mug! Im gonna be rolling in free cash soon:thumb:

And it just gets better!

Such a nice man spoke to me this morning when I stopped at the Motorway services offering me a Rolex watch and some gold chains.

Seems he was on his way back from an exhibition and the was not allowed to take them all back with him to the office or he'd get in real trouble.

He thought he was smarter than me but I got hm down to just 300 quid!!

Bargain, I brought 4, e-bay here I come:D

LOL that bloke was a right mug! Im gonna be rolling in free cash soon:thumb:

LOL, was that 4 watches or chains?:D

^^ I took him for the lot snoop, guy just did'nt know what a clever wheeler dealer I am!

Cant stop long tho, got flagged down on the way to the cash point, some poor fella had run out of fuel and asked to borrow 50 quid to buy some.

It's OK though, he gave me this really expensive gold ring as a collateral.

Just thought with all my good luck, I should do a good turn for some one else:thumb:

Last edited:
Just got back home, Knew my good luck would'nt last.

That fella I gave the 50 quid to had gone, hard luck to him cos Im gonna pawn that Gold ring he left.

Also seems I have a water leak as some guys just knock on the door and told me, Im upstairs now running all the taps so he can check the water down stairs, must be really bad as I've been up here for half an hour now.:mad:

Talking of gold rings, I had an odd experience last week. I was sorting some wine in the back of my car for someone to collect, and this young woman stopped and came over, with a 'gold' ring she claimed was on the floor at my feet. Certainly not mine, but she kept on saying I should have it, I said it wasn't gold (she pointed to something most certainly not a hallmark) but the best thing to do was to hand it in at a police station (they'd probably pawn it for a doughnut, the bakery having long since refused to accept their grandmothers). She claimed not to have any papers (from Bosnia) so I should keep it, to which I replied I would hand it in. She left, then a couple of seconds later, turned round, picked up the ring and wondered if I had any money I could spare. Being the suspicious and mean sod that I am I kept my hand on my wallet in my jeans and told her no.

I am still wondering if it was just a form of begging with a twist, or some scam.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom