Can anyone identify what model this came from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
mercedes benz e220 cabriolet
Hi all, I bought this in good faith before I took delivery of the car, but it turns out that it can't be fitted to my E220D. Its meant to be from a e220, but I'd like to know for sure as I'll need to sell it on, at a loss no doubt...

Tried to post two pictures to help, but the files are too big to post. Here is what info i'm able to provide.
A 212 900 67 09
Head Unit High ECE Changer
There is an HW number, a SW number and a ZGS and is made by Mitsubishi.
I understand that its not a great deal to go on, but as well as sat nav, multi changer and telephone connection, it also has a PCMCIA slot with 32gb card.
If anyone is able to identify it, can you possibly give me a ball park figure for what its worth please? I'm too feart to tell you how much I paid for it. No, I can't return it as its outwith the return time. I bought it at the start of February this year.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Frankie

Hi all, I bought this in good faith before I took delivery of the car, but it turns out that it can't be fitted to my E220D. Its meant to be from a e220, but I'd like to know for sure as I'll need to sell it on, at a loss no doubt...

Tried to post two pictures to help, but the files are too big to post. Here is what info i'm able to provide.
A 212 900 67 09
Head Unit High ECE Changer
There is an HW number, a SW number and a ZGS and is made by Mitsubishi.
I understand that its not a great deal to go on, but as well as sat nav, multi changer and telephone connection, it also has a PCMCIA slot with 32gb card.
If anyone is able to identify it, can you possibly give me a ball park figure for what its worth please? I'm too feart to tell you how much I paid for it. No, I can't return it as its outwith the return time. I bought it at the start of February this year.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Frankie

What issues are you facing with it?

Ive checked via EPC and it does list E200 and E350 butif you have your VIN i can check further

hi mental, I've been told that it simply wont work with mine. I have a 2012 w220d cab and apparently it can't be coded to my model. my vin is wdd207 4022f175364.
Thanks for this matey.
Frankie

hi mental, I've been told that it simply wont work with mine. I have a 2012 w220d cab and apparently it can't be coded to my model. my vin is wdd207 4022f175364.
Thanks for this matey.
Frankie

The first Screenshot shows that the head-unit you have is only TO chassis F122951. Yours is F175364

Second screenshot shows what head-unit is based on your VIN.

Who has told you that it cant be coded?

Im pretty sure it was someone on here or maybe another fora. I got it from someone who reputedly knows their stuff. So, you reckon it will fit? Sorry if that is a stupid question, im really not technically minded at all.

Frankie

Im pretty sure it was someone on here or maybe another fora. I got it from someone who reputedly knows their stuff. So, you reckon it will fit? Sorry if that is a stupid question, im really not technically minded at all.

Frankie

The first issue you will face is the Anti Theft message which is displayed when installing a unit from a donor vehicle. This is easily rectified if there is a PIN stored, i can check this from the serial number of the unit. If you can post a picture of the sticker i can check.

Once that is done it depends on the actual coding of the unit itself as to what options it has enabled (sound settings etc).

Ideally you would want a direct replacement part number matching what was originally in the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom