Can anyone in Maidstone help me collect a parcel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I need to ask the help of the great forum members :)

I have bought a Dyson portable cleaner from a chap on eBay and he is not able to post it to me and can only have it collected on a saturday morning, and I can't get down to Maidstone to pick it up soon.

So I was wondering if anyone in the Maidstone area could collect it from him for me or I may be able to get him to drop it off in the Maidstone area and then I will send a courier to collect it from you.

Many thanks

Tan

Another option would be to arrange a courier to collect from him on a Saturday morning? ;)

Another option would be to arrange a courier to collect from him on a Saturday morning? ;)

Guess I must be one step ahead of you there, as I spoken with three courier firms yesterday and unfortunatley none offer a saturday collection, only a saturday delivery ;-)

Well I live near Maidstone and can be easily bribed.

PM me with the details and I will pick it up for you. Let me know where you live and I will see if I can get it dropped off (no promise on that last bit)

Bruce

Hi

Quick update, I would just like to say a massive thank you to Bruce, for not only going to the chaps house to pick up the dyson, but also offering to come a meet me to drop it off. After me not being able to meet Bruce for a couple of week, I eventually met up with Bruce on saturday to collect it.

Thanks again Bruce and if I can ever return the favour, don't hesitate to ask.
One last point, Bruce your C55 is lovely and what a noise she makes!!

Tan

I have a friend arriving at Gatwick tomorrow from Bogata. He has to get a return flight that day but his package needs to get to delivered backstage at tomorrow evening's rock concert at O2. There will be a nice chap called Don waiting to pick it up in Greenwich. Can anyone help?

Just kidding. Hey, great result and goes to show what a friendly and helpful forum this is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom