Can anyone make me a 1000 rear window stickers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
As above.

I need a 1000 window stickers for my customers rear windows. Just with the PCS writing and the web address.

I have had a couple of scary quotes.

Does anyone on here make them or has a mate who makes them for a decent price?

Thanks all.

As above.

I need a 1000 window stickers for my customers rear windows. Just with the PCS writing and the web address.

I have had a couple of scary quotes.

Does anyone on here make them or has a mate who makes them for a decent price?

Thanks all.

Send me a PM with a 'proof'.
I'll get a price for you.

They will probably be cheaper if they are just letters like the MBClub ones I had done, but he does do both types.

Send me a PM with a 'proof'.
I'll get a price for you.

They will probably be cheaper if they are just letters like the MBClub ones I had done, but he does do both types.

On way

Just a word of helpful advice.
There are two basic types of rear window stickers. Adhesive ones that have a peel-off backing paper and non-adhesive ones which stick by needing moisture (a bit like some tax disc holders).
Get the non-adhesive ones Ollie. The adhesive ones tend to pull off the heating element lines when removed. So people are therefore less inclined to actually stick them on their cars windows. I would happily put a non-adhesive one in my car, but not an adhesive sticker.

For what its worth.

Just a word of helpful advice.
There are two basic types of rear window stickers. Adhesive ones that have a peel-off backing paper and non-adhesive ones which stick by needing moisture (a bit like some tax disc holders).
Get the non-adhesive ones Ollie. The adhesive ones tend to pull off the heating element lines when removed. So people are therefore less inclined to actually stick them on their cars windows. I would happily put a non-adhesive one in my car, but not an adhesive sticker.

For what its worth.

Not if you heat the sticker up with a hairdryer or similar before removing it,
I think PCS is applying the said sticker when cars are in for service work etc. ----a bit of free advertising :D

Not if you heat the sticker up with a hairdryer or similar before removing it,
I think PCS is applying the said sticker when cars are in for service work etc. ----a bit of free advertising :D

Personally I *hate* it when people do this. A while back a dealership stuck one of these onto my car after servicing, when I noticed it I drove back and had them remove it and pay for the cost of my petrol and time for having to do so.

Simply agreeing a contract to get some work done does not entitle someone to place advertising on my property for free.

I'm With above

Ideas great if people ask for them but HATE dealers stickers and the like on my car.

I would not be impressed if they stuck a sticker on the window.

Sorry

Yup any 'advertising' window stickers come off my cars straight away I'm afraid. That includes tax disc holders.

I'd be less annoyed about a 'cling-on' one as they're simple to remove.

I won't stick them on myself. I will just hand them to the customer

I'd put one up if they looked good :) had autoglass put a massive white round sticker in my front window after repairing the glass though.....not amused!

I think small and subtle would be good, in a dark colour. let me know if you want some designs knocking up Olly as it's pretty much my line of work anyway!

I'm With above

Ideas great if people ask for them but HATE dealers stickers and the like on my car.

I would not be impressed if they stuck a sticker on the window.

Sorry

I'm with you in general but if I happen to have bought a used car that originally came from somewhere like Park Lane I'd keep it in the window. Does that make me extremely sad!

If I were my neighbour I'd certainly remove the Carcraft sticker and go so far as to have the number plates reprinted!!!!

I'm with you in general but if I happen to have bought a used car that originally came from somewhere like Park Lane I'd keep it in the window. Does that make me extremely sad!

If I were my neighbour I'd certainly remove the Carcraft sticker and go so far as to have the number plates reprinted!!!!

No.

That makes you extremely honest. And most of us would do the same.

I didnt know Carcraft sold Maybachs.

I didnt know Carcraft sold Maybachs.

Oh and if you talked to him you'd think he owned a Maybach and not a 55 plate Vectra.

But even a Maybach wouldn't measure up to his old 2004 Luguna 2.0 Auto which was - quote - "amazing and electronic everything, all you had to do is press a button and it went"

"that'll be the engine start/stop button then" I thought....the joys of talking to someone who knows nothing about cars but still trys to show off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom