Can anyone recommend an outdoor cover ? E63S Estate

• Thread starter Deleted member 154425
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 154425

We have a massive protected tree at the front that dribs of sap. Literally. Was covered in sticky gloob earlier.

Can anyone recommend a good fitting outdoor cover ?

Yeah, jail might not be too much fun though when big bubba gets the hold of him

Sorry, this is of course after the application has been approved.

Tree is protected otherwise it would be gone by now. Ok maybe not. Wife loves that thing.

As I understand it and I could very well be wrong, if it is on your property you are then responsible for the tree in the public interest.
Maintenance is then your responsibility.

Yes yes it is. Just spent 600 quid for its haircut but even that needed council approval

Try
They have a lot of different types.
Hope this helps
Jim

Car covers are a bit of a nightmare, I still have the outdoor cover for the M6 Gran Coup I had, I used it twice, been in the garage ever since.
If it gets wet, were do you hang it till dry, were do put it off the car especially if its wet.
Folding it up dry can put dirt under the inside then you scratch your paint when it's put back on, and wind will move on the car scratching the paint more.
To Boot a BLACK painted car will show up all sorts of marks in no time at all.
A paint protected coating would be better IMO.

Covers outdoors not ideal as they will scratch the paintwork.

Probably cheaper than a good car cover and way more fun ?

That is not a chainsaw, it is a motorised tooth pick ;)

Ceramic coating or at least a good wax would minimise damage to paint

Thanks guys for the replies. Car is going to Topaz next week for full PPF and coating :)
That’s it, don’t mess about 👍🏻

Had mine fitted car cover for 4 years and its still doing a good job for me .
Only i use mine in the winter,, its fully waterproof and not breathable . Well made,, and not a cover you would whant to keep putting on and off your car A cover for summer only will be made of a breathable fabric . Also you need it lined to stop paint damage . If it will take £600 for a tree cut than invest in a portable garage .They are canvas on a steel tube frame ,.Then its the room you will need to erect it .

invest in a portable garage .They are canvas on a steel tube frame ,.Then its the room you will need to erect it .
How about a car port or a sloping roof built underneath the tree?

I have a Carcoon, I use it inside of a barn, but I'm not sure I would want it outside in some of the crazy winds we occasionally get. Ideal for sheltered areas, but I guess that defeats the object of the OP.

QWTWZuXm.jpg
OoXGWyUm.jpg
Qtmb50Im.jpg

oQ9lDbsm.jpg
VPJfW7im.jpg
jzRc6Bum.jpg

lol never seen one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom