Can Anyone suggest goods ariels for the TV tuner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLKKOMP

Hi Guys

After alot of messing around it looks like a recpetion issue, when in fine tunning its good pic (not great but good) when sving u get perfect audio and teletex sometimes but no pic.

So I want to try new ariels can anyone advise MB ariel plug's part numbers are and what ariels i should go for.

I have done some searching and seen clarion and bumper ariels anyone got any good ideas or makes I should look at?

Thanks

Neil

CLKKOMP said:
Hi Guys

After alot of messing around it looks like a recpetion issue, when in fine tunning its good pic (not great but good) when sving u get perfect audio and teletex sometimes but no pic.

So I want to try new ariels can anyone advise MB ariel plug's part numbers are and what ariels i should go for.

I have done some searching and seen clarion and bumper ariels anyone got any good ideas or makes I should look at?

Thanks

Neil

Believe it or not the advice you are after depends on the car you are installing into. In an SL, E-Class (211), S-Class (pre-wired) the best antenna is the original one. It requires only the exchange of amplifier or no work at all.

I used the mb cellphone bumper mount antennas made by hirschman & available from mb parts dept. 1 set in each bumper. . worked fine on my W210 e class & current ML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom