Can anyone tell me what this part is called ?

alymac

Car
W213 E220 AMG Line Saloon Premium+
Afternoon all, is there anyone that knows the name of the part highlighted in the picture, it's the plate that covers the spring on the front brake caliper , I managed to snap one last weekend while doing the discs and pads and was wondering if I could buy a replacement. Thanks for any help

Attachments

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 C200CDI Estate
Not listed on the EPC is there a part no on the rear of the plate? If not best bet is your MB dealer parts counter. Have you got the larger sports discs and calipers/

Auto-mobile

MB Enthusiast
Car
2x c43 Amg clio 172 turbo 314bhp
Go to Mercedes, there on the shelf, pretty sure there modified because of this problem, had a few Snap on me.

OP
OP
A

alymac

Car
Thanks for the replies, I do have the sports disc etc. I thought it was just my luck that it snapped, I'll pop over to the parts dept when I'm next in town. Thanks again for the help

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
Is the part no. not on the back of it?

OP
OP
A

alymac

Car
I'm not too sure to be honest, I kind of took a fit of rage after I snapped it and launched it across the garage, good thing is it'll still be there so I can check.......

Thanks

UKSilverArrow

Car
W218 CLS350cdi + Repsol Honda Fireblade.
Snap! (no pun intended) did the same yesterday so be interested to know how you get on sourcing a replacement if you don't mind updating as and when.
Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom