Can anyone tell me what this part is called ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alymac

Car
W213 E220 AMG Line Saloon Premium+
Afternoon all, is there anyone that knows the name of the part highlighted in the picture, it's the plate that covers the spring on the front brake caliper , I managed to snap one last weekend while doing the discs and pads and was wondering if I could buy a replacement. Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-20-15-30-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-20-15-30-38.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 82
Not listed on the EPC is there a part no on the rear of the plate? If not best bet is your MB dealer parts counter. Have you got the larger sports discs and calipers/

Go to Mercedes, there on the shelf, pretty sure there modified because of this problem, had a few Snap on me.

Thanks for the replies, I do have the sports disc etc. I thought it was just my luck that it snapped, I'll pop over to the parts dept when I'm next in town. Thanks again for the help

Is the part no. not on the back of it?

I'm not too sure to be honest, I kind of took a fit of rage after I snapped it and launched it across the garage, good thing is it'll still be there so I can check.......

Thanks

Snap! (no pun intended) did the same yesterday so be interested to know how you get on sourcing a replacement if you don't mind updating as and when.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom