Can anyone with EPC confirm this please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Good morning
I am after the base (bit your bum goes on!!) section of the driver's seat cover for my Dad's W204, in Artico, Alpaca Grey. Before ordering it, I just want to check I have the correct part number.
Could anyone with EPC help please?

His VIN is: WDD 204045 2A 285200

The part number I think it is: A2049 1079467H23

Many thanks

That appears to be correct- its an updated version of the original and the colour code would appear correct. they appear to call Artico - " twin leather" can you not remove the old seat squab and check the part no- usually there's a label stitched on there somewhere

That appears to be correct- its an updated version of the original and the colour code would appear correct. they appear to call Artico - " twin leather" can you not remove the old seat squab and check the part no- usually there's a label stitched on there somewhere

Thanks Graeme-I think I will have to google 'twin leather' as my Dad's seats are definitely artico. I only really want to remove the seat/cover when I install the new one.

I have been investigating, and it would appear 'twin leather' is actually faux leather, so in effect, it's artico. Many thanks-I will get that ordered once Inchcape's Parts Website is back up and running.

$217 at parts.com, how much at the UK dealer?

Brooklands want £213, I have found it for £166

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom