CAN Bus, Radio, Phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kniste

Car
MB 316
Hi Guys,
Has anyone successfully installed an radio/naviciever in a 2016 sprinter. My issue is this I have just bought a 2016 sprinter. I would like to install a radio which communicates with the can bus and displays in the centre display and also can be controlled from the drivng wheel. Any comments would be appreciated.

Reds,

steve

Fit the NTG2.5 comand, its a nice unit, I have had a few in Vitos and have one in my ML with TV and Dab, both can be fitted at a cost, mine also has HK with logic 7 and the sound blows you away.

Thanks for your reply, in the mean time I spoke to my local MB Sprinter dealer. He is looking at the possibility of doing an installation and the quote is upwards of 3 hours (£360) for a technician. and it entails programming the Can-bus so that the radio is accepted.

Did you have this experience?
Kind regards
Steve

It will need coding yes but the dealers can SCN code it, all quick and easy for main dealers.
Where are you?
Give the guys at Comand on line a call, they can do this no problems.

Hi Guys,
Has anyone successfully installed an radio/naviciever in a 2016 sprinter. My issue is this I have just bought a 2016 sprinter. I would like to install a radio which communicates with the can bus and displays in the centre display and also can be controlled from the drivng wheel. Any comments would be appreciated.

Reds,

steve

You are best off with an NTg 2.5 comand in the car. Fairly easily installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom