Can I get some advice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PobodY

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK350 Sport
I think the dreaded M272 balance shaft has struck, but I'm also about to leave the country so want to offload the car rather than trying to fix it.

Is there any value/interest in a CLK 350 with check engine light on, for the sake of all the bits that are not wrong with it (COMAND, parktronic, distronic, thermotronic, etc)? - If so, should I be sticking it on here... or eBay?

Would the easiest course be to see what Webuyanycar.com offers me and take it so long as it's more than scrap value?

My ideal scenario is that someone who can repair it (or is interested in the good parts) takes it off my hands at the end of the month for something more than nothing. - That's when the registration needs renewing, and there's no point if I'm leaving the country in February.

I guess we buy any car. - I'm disinclined to let them have the spares etc that would go to a new owner; MB roof rack, the jacket holders that go on the seat backs, set of control arms for the front axle, etc.

I guess we buy any car. - I'm disinclined to let them have the spares etc that would go to a new owner; MB roof rack, the jacket holders that go on the seat backs, set of control arms for the front axle, etc.
What’s the WBAC offer?

WBAC won’t be interested in any parts in the slightest.

if you want rid off, give the car to mercedes under the end of life scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom