Can it be done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
Hello guys.
I was thinking today, would a v12 twin turbo engine from an s cl sl class fit on an e class w211 model?
I was thinking if I found an e55 w211 with a blown engine, can I make the 5.5 v12 twin turbo fit? I know spending lots of money anything is possible but it got me thinking today, the e55amg has the same gearbox as the s600 I have and Mercedes fitted a v12 in the w210 model so there should be enough room for the v12 to go in the w211 body?

That would leave the wiring that might be complicated?

I think a w211 e class (AMG) with a v12 twin turbo would be amazing! Especially a tuned v12!

What are your thoughts guys?
I wont take the engine out of my s600 :D but if it was doable it might be a good project for the future if I found an e55 with no engine?

E65 AMG TT (or E65K AMG TT if you want to create something nuts!).

I've thought about it before and it has a nice ring to it.

I would imagine if you did get the V12 in there, working on it would be interesting given the fun Alex is having with his customised E55K.

I don’t think it will fit - the Cl and s class have a much longer engine bay.

I would have thought the W210 engine bay would be the same length as the W211...

Thinking Brabus E V12...

Ops, I forgot I posted this thread!
I done some research and Mercedes did do a V12 twin turbo w211 e class... it's a Brabus 6.3 V12 TT with 730 bhp! It costed over €300k new :eek:. Oh and its limited to "only" 217mph o_O
I dont think it would cost more than £15k, to get a 5.5 V12 TT running in an e class and tuned to 600bhp but I could be wrong

Here's the link if anyone would like to read it

2005 Brabus E V12 BiTurbo | Brabus | SuperCars.net

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom