Can Mercedes Benz Survive in UK market ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi , for those who tried to extract the Michael at my expense I don't think you have the brain power to understand my reasoning.

As stated before I have learnt much from this forum but unfortunately a small number of members obtain pleasure from trying to ridicule me.

Thank you you the members who agree with my comments and those members who do not agree but those comments a.re not written to upset me.

Boyband.
One thing to " appreciate " if you work in the automobile business long enough ! You learn to develop a thick skin.
I have been in it for 65 years, in one way or another, and still it never fails to surprise me.
Tuercas viejas

Hi , for those who tried to extract the Michael at my expense I don't think you have the brain power to understand my reasoning.

As stated before I have learnt much from this forum but unfortunately a small number of members obtain pleasure from trying to ridicule me.

Thank you you the members who agree with my comments and those members who do not agree but those comments a.re not written to upset me.
So you aren't going to reveal your thoughts as to why Mercedes won't survive in the UK market because we won't understand? :doh:

5 pages of posts and an utter waste of time. Thanks.:fail:

you complain folks ridicule you, yet you call them stupid

you then say you like folks who agree with you, but dislike folks who disagree with you .. is your skin really that thin?

or are you so clever that it pains you that folks just simply don't appreciate your insight, wisdom and experience?

Boyband.
One thing to " appreciate " if you work in the automobile business long enough ! You learn to develop a thick skin.
I have been in it for 65 years, in one way or another, and still it never fails to surprise me.
Tuercas viejas
Hi , thank you for your curterous reply.

Certain members on this forum think that they are clever by trying to upset members of all types.

When new members ask a sensible question they are made to look small by certain members.

I understand that it is not possible to satisfy all of the membership all of the time.

I really do like your comments.

Hi , thank you for your curterous reply.

Certain members on this forum think that they are clever by trying to upset members of all types.

When new members ask a sensible question they are made to look small by certain members.

I understand that it is not possible to satisfy all of the membership all of the time.

I really do like your comments.
Nobody is trying to upset you. You seem to get offended far too easily.

You start a thread with a pretty big claim, so we have to assume you have an opinion or position on it.

You get plenty of replies, mostly affirming Mercedes can survive in the UK market, but because of one reply from a member you refuse to impart your wisdom on the subject.
It's no wonder you get salty comments, when in effect, you have wasted everyone's time and effort to reply to your question.

As for new members asking questions and "being made to look small", I disagree. On the odd occasion there may be a jokey reply or tongue in cheek comment, but its all in jest.
This forum is a mine of useful information and helpful members. Stick around and see for yourself.

Nobody is trying to upset you. You seem to get offended far too easily.

You start a thread with a pretty big claim, so we have to assume you have an opinion or position on it.

You get plenty of replies, mostly affirming Mercedes can survive in the UK market, but because of one reply from a member you refuse to impart your wisdom on the subject.
It's no wonder you get salty comments, when in effect, you have wasted everyone's time and effort to reply to your question.

As for new members asking questions and "being made to look small", I disagree. On the odd occasion there may be a jokey reply or tongue in cheek comment, but its all in jest.
This forum is a mine of useful information and helpful members. Stick around and see for yourself.
Hi , again thanks for a courteous reply.I will be the first to acknowlege that I have received excellent information from this forum regarding Mercedes Passenger cars that I could not have found elsewhere.

I understand that all forums have obnoxious members but fortunately we do not appear to have many of those types at present. The problem is as in life what you may find funny an other person may find objectional.

I will respond to my Mercedes Benz concerns regarding survival but as you hopefully understand that topic has to be carefully reasoned but people need to read the content with an open mind.

I find the words from raspy excellent value but I doubt would not exchange Christmas Cards with him.

Once again thanks for your reply.

Hi , again thanks for a courteous reply.I will be the first to acknowlege that I have received excellent information from this forum regarding Mercedes Passenger cars that I could not have found elsewhere.

I understand that all forums have obnoxious members but fortunately we do not appear to have many of those types at present. The problem is as in life what you may find funny an other person may find objectional.

I will respond to my Mercedes Benz concerns regarding survival but as you hopefully understand that topic has to be carefully reasoned but people need to read the content with an open mind.

I find the words from raspy excellent value but I doubt would not exchange Christmas Cards with him.

Once again thanks for your reply.
When?

giphy.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi , looks as if Mercedes listened to me !
Are you willing to elaborate? What did you say, and what did they do? I would re-read the thread but it's rather long; it's been a long time and I have forgotten the content!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom