Can this be Dent Doctor-ed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guydewdney

MB Enthusiast
Car
906 Sprinter 313cdi
assuming from the other thread that Krisbull wishes to join in - maybe this should be a thread to put a pic of all our dents...

heres mine:-

mercdent1.JPG

mercdent2.JPG

the forst one was (sort of) my fault - i was going down a very narrow gap - and i asked the ex GF if i had enough space - she said yes - neglecting to mention the pipe sticking out of the wall on her side, under the bonnet height...

the second was done in a car park

apologies for the state of the car...i live in the country, and have to go down muddy lanes quite often...

for a dent to be 'doctored', the paint must not be broken. It looks like the first pic (with scratches touched up) is not eligible, but the second one might, but with 2 dents so close to another, it may be tricky/impossible

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the second one cannot be fixed either, had a dent in the same place on mine, its the srongest part of the panel and therefore cant be poped out using the usual techniques. Its a filer and paint job i'm affraid

ones on the front wing - behind the headlight - the other is on the back wheel..

I touched up the paint to stop any potential rust....

bugger - oh well - the whole car needs a respray anyway - off to the paint man then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom