Can this be repaired?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dibblodocus

Car
W204 C220 CDI Exec SE
Hello all,

I have a pair of trousers with a button on the rear pocket that split in half. Sliding into my W204 it scored the Artico of my drivers seat!! Offending button now dealt with but the damage remains and catches my eye every time I get in the car - photo attached.

The damage is limited to the black surface of the Artico - it is not ripped right through, just a scratch in the surface - the black material is still there and I wondered if it could be bonded back down in some way.

Anyone know if this is possible and who could do it (in Scotland)?

New seat cover from MB = £££

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8558 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_8558 (800x533).jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 61
The good news is that there are plenty people who can do excellent repairs to that sort of damage. The bad news is that I have no idea who there is in Scotland, but I'm confident you'll get some recommendations here.

My E class had similar damage (not sure about the cause) and was successfully repaired. Sadly in the South however, so can't help with recommendations.

Google leather repair kits,there are some amazing fillers and dyes that would easily invisibly repair that damage,also tutorial videos.You might just fancy giving it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom