can use exhaust control valve on CLS350 CGI?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveRacer

Car
cls350CGI
Hi Members,
My name is Andy and I recently registered on the forum.
I'm excited to join and looking forward to a long stay.

I drive a Merc CLS350 CGI (British Specs), on my side these are not many and very slim, but worshoped by many, he he he :thumb:!!!

I wanted to check with you guys and your extensive experience with Merc like my. if I am drive the CLS350 CGI model, can i use and install the exhaust control valves, one control valves on each of the exhaust pipes. For the performance power gainand the sound. Is it ok, even if my car is a CGI MODEL?

Thank you gays, appreciate you advice!

Sincerely,

Andy:bannana:

Exhaust ccontrol valves...

Hi,
thank you for your suggestion!
Yes, i have seen this performance exhaust system, but it seems its for the first generation of CLS350s without the CGI designed multiple fuel injectors system. My CLS comes with this and not sure if i can use or not.

I was thinking of using my original exhaust system, but I add myself the basic manuel control valves to the ends of the exhaust pipe just before the end muffler. so, I can open or close by manuel cable or using remote motors.

But, i have seen anyone using on a CGI type of CLS and cant find any info on this.

Any suggestions on where I can find this?:dk:

Thank you so much again!

Sincerely,

Andy :thumb:

Best off emailing them and asking, there's also Armytrix or Akrapovich who you can try too

Hi and good evening!

Sorry to reply so late, had some relatives staying over for a little while. Some times, it can take up every little bit of time you got at home.

Yes, i will try to email the, thats true, its the best thing to do.
And thank you so much for your advice on this. i really appreciate it so much.

I'll try and reach them now and see how it goes!:thumb:

Thank you again!

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom