Can you assist with finding this TSB bulletin for me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSB Number: LI-46-35P058063

NHTSA Number: 10055378

TSB Date: February 18, 2014

Date Added to File: May 14, 2014

Failing Component: Steering:Electric Power Assist System

Summary: Xentry (mercedes): after steering gear replacement or software update, fault code u41600 is logged in electric steering (es), causing traction system control units and electric steering (es) to be sensitive to monitoring, when switching ig...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA:

LI46.35-P-058063 FAULT CODE U41600 LOGGED IN 'ES' (ELECTRIC STEERING) CONTROL UNIT AFTER SOFTWARE UPDATE OR STEERING GEAR REPLACEMENT

Thank you!

Is this the info needed?

Attachments

• LI46.35-P-055436 XENTRY Tips.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 5
Sadly no.... :(

But I appreciate the effort.

Apologies, didn't notice the doc title discrepancy - must be getting old.

did you ask www.benzworld.org forum? They have had good source of bulletins... ( Unless that is EU only)

Old thread revival... if anyone is interested, I found the TSB here:

And it's nothing to worry about...: :)

"Complaint: Fault code U41600 logged in 'ES' (electric steering) control unit after software update or steering gear replacement.

Note: Fault code U41600 means: Implausible data were received from the control unit "Traction system".

Cause: Too sensitive monitoring of the "communication" between the 'ES' (electric steering) and 'Traction system' control units when the ignition is switched on.

Remedy: Ignore fault code. No further tests or repair work necessary! "

Phew.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom