Can you pass this English Sats exam for 10 and 11 year olds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got 9/10.

I don't remember the term 'active voice' from school. But then it was the 70s/early 80s, perhaps terminology has changed.

8/10 - "Congratulations! You have aced this English exam.".

I don't think whether adults can pass it or not is the point. We've already got careers in our chosen industry.

These tests and the curriculum in general are to prepare kids to have a good rounded ability in all the basic skills, to prepare them for whatever career path they take.

The are skills that I learned at school that I no longer have, as I've not used them in 15 years.

8/10 for me :( Were O'Levels even as difficult as those? (been a long time)

9/10 and a stupid mistake.
That wasn't easy at all.

8/10 ... one silly mistake and one I didn't know. A very long time since I last studied grammar though :D

I got 4, I could never do this at school and 30 years after I left I'm still no good it at.

Good job I can add up. Maths I'm fine, Grammar I've always been shocking.

11/10

Got a maths one?

I passed. Just. I'm too embarrassed to post my score!

Flipping heck just passed 6, for everybody who got 6 and under and worked funny how our job does not command us needing to know this stuff.

I gotton 10/10 and I like english I like it a lot and I like tests because I am good with them,

I'm too embarrassed to post my score.:eek: I know its a long time since I left school but I found the majority of that test pretty difficult and I did well at English all those years ago.

Steve320 said:
I gotton 10/10 and I like english I like it a lot and I like tests because I are good with them,
Fixed that for you.

I got 3/10 and I'm not ashamed. :cool:

I can safely say that this is the first instance since leaving school 10 years ago that I have been asked anything about 'clauses' or 'active voice'. They're irrelevant in every day life.

I can spell, my grammar is good and I can communicate well with anyone I meet. :rock:

I'm more concerned about the fact it's 10 years since I left school. :(:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom