Can you usually tell a D1ckhead on first impressions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We all do it.
Think the way we act,speak,type is totally acceptable to others.

Unless you live a 100% perfect life in every aspect then someone along your lifes journey will think one of your actions was that of a D1ck.

I know a fair few instances that people have thought that of me, wishing I could rewind and do over or explain it away 🤣
Totally agree. I was just posting MY observations this morning. :)

The car and colour isn't the issue, whatever car/colour, it had been, I would still have posted.
Then why mention the car at all?

You see - even without you thinking about it the car was still important - but in your case maybe very subliminal.

Your first impression may well have been (correctly) formed by the observation of the car - but your attempt to rationalise it means that you are left with your *second* impressions as the conscious recollection of how you came to your conclusion - whereas in reality they are simply reinforcing your actual (subconscious) first impression.

Then why mention the car at all?

You see - even without you thinking about it the car was still important - but in your case maybe very subliminal.

Your first impression may well have been (correctly) formed by the observation of the car - but your attempt to rationalise it means that you are left with your *second* impressions as the conscious recollection of how you came to your conclusion - whereas in reality they are simply reinforcing your actual (subconscious) first impression.
Fair enough (I think) :)

I watched a cyclist ride around the back of a car that was in the reversing phase of a three point turn this afternoon. I thought, "This might not end well." Fortunately, the car driver saw him and stopped.

Its similar to, if someone said " i was sat in me car" I'd assume they were a bit if a D1ck.

But if they said " I was sat in my car" I wouldn't be so presumptuous.

Just saying.

The smallest thing can throw the wrong impression out there.
Indeed, I’ve been told my avatar annoys/aggravates. Hey-ho. 🤨

Yes, you can, they often spend ridiculous amounts on overpriced mediocre coffee at an establishment that makes huge profits but pays very little tax. (Allegedly)

👹👹👹

Indeed, I’ve been told my avatar annoys/aggravates. Hey-ho. 🤨
Now, that's really funny you should say that. You know I've never commented on it, but personally, I can't stand Joe Wilkinson!

So I immediately associate you with him even though in looks or demeanour, you are completely different. Does that make you a d1ckhead?

Change it...
...pretty please.

Its similar to, if someone said " i was sat in me car" I'd assume they were a bit if a D1ck.

Just saying.

Fair enough. :)

I would be a lot happier if they said; " I was sitting in my car"
That way, at least I could be sure they were able to speak English

Is your first immpressions, that someone is a kn0bhead usually right? For example, I'm sat in me car, this morning on Starbucks car park, opposite, Tesco Express having me coffee like I usually do, when a Black Audi convertible comes in much faster then need be, so straight away I'm thinking Mmmm D1ckhead, he then parks in a Disabled bay, gets out, drops litter, then goes in Tesco with no mask on, so my first impression was correct. Anyone else done this?
I haven't, I always slow down well before I park in the disabled bays and I always wear my face covering :devil:

Now, that's really funny you should say that. You know I've never commented on it, but personally, I can't stand Joe Wilkinson!
So I immediately associate you with him even though in looks or demeanour, you are completely different. Does that make you a d1ckhead?

Change it...
...pretty please.
Made me laugh that did. 😊

I guess we all like different things and different people. Imagine you and I were best pals. Known each other from school. There was nothing about each other we didn’t like.

Then I arranged a 50th birthday party for myself. Invited all my amazing other pals that I loved. It’d be foolish to assume that you liked all my other friends despite the fact you liked me.

There’s so many variables in people, just because I like Joe Wilkinson (and I do, very much) doesn’t mean you have to In order for us to get on.
Intrigues me to find out that an avatar can effect an opinion of a person. 🤔

Happy to change avatar. Give me a few alternatives. 😁

Just saying.

Hey you!!! Leave @SmartAmg alone. It’s regional speak.

As an example last week I said to Mrs Ant:
“I wonder if I’m going to see me Mum & Dad before Christmas?”

I was sat sitting in my car when a saw a friend get off of the bus....

Happy to change avatar. Give me a few alternatives. 😁
Photo of me? Sorry we’re looking for less irritating, not more irritating. My wife thinks I’m seriously infuriating, especially tonight! 😁

Is your first immpressions, that someone is a kn0bhead usually right? For example, I'm sat in me car, this morning on Starbucks car park, opposite, Tesco Express having me coffee like I usually do, when a Black Audi convertible comes in much faster then need be, so straight away I'm thinking Mmmm D1ckhead, he then parks in a Disabled bay, gets out, drops litter, then goes in Tesco with no mask on, so my first impression was correct. Anyone else done this?

He could have a non-physical disability which also exempts him from wearing a mask.

Photo of me? Sorry we’re looking for less irritating, not more irritating. My wife thinks I’m seriously infuriating, especially tonight! 😁
You’re way too good lucking Rob, I fear you’d break the internet. 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom