Can you...

Can you quote your car's VIN without looking?

• YES.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • NO.

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dieselman said:
Steve,..Honestly!!

Have you got ANY friends?

13 digit part numbers at work no problem, VIN no...ERR problem.
Err Yes
:crazy: :p

Umm guys/gals, I'd like to stress that I didn't make a point of remembering my VIN, it's just stuck in my head for no good reason. I seem to remember strings of numbers for some reason, don't ask me why or how :rolleyes:

**runs to a corner and hides**

:p

S.

Thats my sort of VIN as well...... :D

not a chance.I think it begins with a W, but couldn't swear to it...does that count......

Steve,

What time do they pick you up and take you back to your cell??
Make sure they dont do the jacket buckles up too tight........

Then again mate I know my National Insurance number, bank sort code, account number and my passport number off by heart.....

Oh god its catching!!!!

Wheelie said:
Steve,

What time do they pick you up and take you back to your cell??
Make sure they dont do the jacket buckles up too tight........

Then again mate I know my National Insurance number, bank sort code, account number and my passport number off by heart.....

Oh god its catching!!!!
Nat Ins number yes, own mobile number yes, hubby's mob - just, his office number no!! Have to look it up every time. Bank no's - nope and I should know the credit card numbers, I use 'em often enough. Car Reg'n no's yes - usually fairly quickly but can't get this one settled, VIN - don't be daft, that's just someone who can't spell Van right:confused: or you are in Motard's part of the world:D

Last edited:
i remember my vin off by heart, but then ive had to order a lot more parts than most of you so im allowed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom