Can you...

Can you quote your car's VIN without looking?

• YES.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • NO.

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
...remember and quote off the top of your head the VIN number for the car that you drive?

Everyone at work thinks I'm sad for being able to do this, :rolleyes: heh despite me not making any effort to remember it, it just stuck in my head for some stupid reason, :crazy: I couldn't do this with my previous two cars. :p

It certainly suprises the staff at the local stealership, they're usually impressed if customers can remember their own number plate :p

S.

I can quote the VIN of my previous car because it was easy to remember, and it's the VIN I usually give if I'm looking for interior parts or other bits and pieces that don't relate to the exterior body colour or any of the options that were different. I can't remember the VIN of my current car, but it's only a couple of digits different...

I voted "no" ... but you need an "almost" option !! lol

Originally posted by andy_k
I'll bet that anorak of yours is very nice :)

Andy

Parker Snorkel thank you very much :p :p

I'll take that as a 'no' then Andy ;)

I take some consolation that I'm not the only person to vote 'yes'. :bannana:

S.

Originally posted by andy_k
i'm sure you will both be very happy together :)

andy

YES. 3 Votes 16.67%

:p :p :bannana: :devil:

*EDIT* Aletank, I have a sneaky feeling you maybe right :D

S.

Last edited:
ha ha ha I have trouble remembering the registration never mind the Vin

VIN? We have lots here but it doesn't have numbers. It comes in bottles of red, white and pink. I don't have any trouble remembering which I like, does that count as a yes?

Bob

Shades of Rainman!

...remember and quote off the top of your head the VIN number for the car that you drive?/QUOTE]

Sorry but unlike Dustin Hoffman I'm unable to remember a string of meaninless numbers… seven's my limit :)

Steve,..Honestly!!

Have you got ANY friends?

13 digit part numbers at work no problem, VIN no...ERR problem.

Dieselman said:
Steve,..Honestly!!

Have you got ANY friends?

13 digit part numbers at work no problem, VIN no...ERR problem.
There were two other people apart from Steve who answered "Yes" . . come on - own up !! (I think I know who one of them is !)

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom