Canadian Police Chase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you know how to get fifteen drunken Canadians out of your swimming pool?

You stand on the patio and say, "Pardon me, but it's time to get out of the pool, now."

Do you know how to get fifteen drunken Canadians out of your swimming pool?

You stand on the patio and say, "Pardon me, but it's time to get out of the pool, now."

I have one.....

Inside a car is a pole and a russian guy.

Who's driving??

The police!!

My wife hates that joke :D

LOL

that car chase is currently being shown on Canadian TV - Its actually quite a believable scenario. :)

There is a line at the new Bond film where a candian security service lady is spared by Bond and as she leaves the room she politely says thank you... :)

Its also rumoured that Canadians are so polite that they even say thankyou to the ATM machine :) ( told to me by a Canadian last year)

Its nice to see that the Canadians can take the mick of themselves - its a bit like the BRitish always talking about the weather.

My wife and I chuckle when out and about in Toronto as we try to get as many people ( mainly in shops) as we can to say "you're welcome " . Canadians seem programmed to automatically respond with "you're welcome" every time someone says thank you. Its a nice trait - nothing wrong with being polite - but we do find it amusing sometimes. That said, we are finding ourlseves saying it now though as you feel you are being rude if you dont utter the expected response.

Last edited:
Morning Steve.
I've posted my thanks, see if the mods will give you a "you're welcome" button... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom