Canary Wharf Motor Expo 07

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
I've been three times...cars are mainly outdoors and it's freeeeee. They also let you start them up with the stand staff there....looks like Merc have dropped out though

-------------------------------------

MOTOREXPO

11 – 17 June
Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 11am–5pm
Throughout Canary Wharf
FREE

The UK's premier motor show, builds on the success of its eleven year heritage and 2007 will see the biggest and finest Motorexpo ever. It's the ideal setting for over 40 of the world's leading motor manufacturers to exhibit over 200 cars & motorbikes. www.motorexpo.com

Damn - I'm down in London 12th/13th June - but won't have time to make it over as I won't finish work until 5.00 at the very earliest. Pity it closes so early :( You'd think it would open until say 8.00pm being midsummer time.

Been a few times - was good. Doesn't fit in with this year's plans though. Probably won't be going to a motorshow until the main 1 next year (ExCel centre again?).

never been to the motorexpo at Canary Wharf so im going pop down and check it out, shame if merc has dropped out :(

just had a read through the blurrrb on the motorexpo and merc is confirmed to be there yay! .......

copied from the site:
Confirmed Manufacturers that will be attending this year's Motorexpo include; Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Citroen, Corvette, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Lobini, Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes Benz,etc...

I wonder if they pulled out though which is why they are not on the main page.

They're usually there, but don't recall them at the last show...fingers crossed

A few piccies from the last one
DSC04608.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04615.jpg

DSC04613.jpg

nice one thanx for that - cool pix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom