Cancer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure that Markjay is right Bingo, they will find the cocktail of drugs that is right for you. Above all your positive attitude will help enormously. Good luck.:)

bingo999, I don't know how you feel.

But I think you are well positioned to get a good result.

Am sure it will work out very well.

Cheers from me and many non-posters I think. Cheers.....

thanks guys it means a lot i feel like im loosinf but when i read posts like this it makes me more determined to win

we have some results, they were e-mailed into derriford at 0752

The Surgeon Mr Whittlestone was not at friday's meeting so my case has bee "rolled over" for the 3rd week (there is an audit being carried out into this)

however the rest of the team im bristol were available and have recommended the following:

remove the lymph nodes in the left side of my back followed by a course of Radiotherapy to double ensure that the cancer is dead and gone

so finally some answers but not quite as quick as i would have liked. i am now waiting on a phone call from Mr Whittlestone (or his secretary) to find out why he was not at this meeting.

I wish you the very best of luck, Bingo. :thumb::thumb:

we have some results, they were e-mailed into derriford at 0752

The Surgeon Mr Whittlestone was not at friday's meeting so my case has bee "rolled over" for the 3rd week (there is an audit being carried out into this)

however the rest of the team im bristol were available and have recommended the following:

remove the lymph nodes in the left side of my back followed by a course of Radiotherapy to double ensure that the cancer is dead and gone

so finally some answers but not quite as quick as i would have liked. i am now waiting on a phone call from Mr Whittlestone (or his secretary) to find out why he was not at this meeting.
The Surgeon not attending is really poor, they are sometimes very casual about dealing with peoples situations which causes extra complications.
Complain to the Hospital Management who should apply some pressure to sort this.
Just concentrate on getting the infected nodes dealt with...don't worry about options, just keep going it'll all work out.. :)

right, bit of a set back. the tumor markers have gone up, now this is gonna cause delays with surgery so looks like im going to have to go through 2 maybe 3 cycles of chemo to reduce the markers again. then surgery. not ideal but whats gotta be done has gotta be done. i will get through this! :D

right, bit of a set back. the tumor markers have gone up, now this is gonna cause delays with surgery so looks like im going to have to go through 2 maybe 3 cycles of chemo to reduce the markers again. then surgery. not ideal but whats gotta be done has gotta be done. i will get through this! :D

Bang on, that's the way to do it.

Dr's say jump, you jump...just keep laughing and jumping...it'll all be history.

Keep ploughing on and keep posting on. Went on HMS Victory yesterday and saw the tools of the medical profession 200 years ago - you're in the right century all round.

im off to Bristol tomorrow for a meeting to discuss the next step, im interpreting this as they are going to operate within the next few weeks. i shall keep you posted tomorrow.

Hope all goes well mate and thinking of all your family & relatives as this affects a lot of people, i lost a mother(51) & brother(41) both we're fighters and gave it a run for its money...always look on the bright side & don't look back...kick its ass:thumb:

Take care.

Both Jane and I have and are still dealing with cancer. Jane is still having treatment for breast cancer and I had prostate cancer. Your attitude to the whole cancer thing is inspiring. enjoy your S class and long may you reign. Take good care. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom