Candid camera moment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisaaaaa

Car
C220 Est 2011 facelift
While applying grease to the axillary battery terminals in the boot of my C class it struck me I had not seen the actual battery.

Admittedly I have not removed all the plastic garbage under the bonnet to look for it.

But then I have to ask, has it a real battery or just the little thing in the boot?

"You have to be 'mature' to get the candid camera link!"

chrisaaaaa said:
While applying grease to the axillary battery terminals in the boot of my C class it struck me I had not seen the actual battery. Admittedly I have not removed all the plastic garbage under the bonnet to look for it. But then I have to ask, has it a real battery or just the little thing in the boot? "You have to be 'mature' to get the candid camera link!"

I had an E-Class for three years and never did find the battery....(!)

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

The car with no engine in black and white was a great TV moment, and the early colour gag with the gangle pin still makes me belly laugh :p

The main battery is in the engine bay, the one in the boot is the additional one for Stop/Start function.

The main battery is in the engine bay, the one in the boot is the additional one for Stop/Start function.

That is what I expected - I must have a hunt for it, the terminals on that will have had just as much careful maintenance as the ones in the boot I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom