Cannot reply to classifieds, why not?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSM10000

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E32O CDi Sport, MX5 1.8 Sport, Range Rover 5.0 SC, BMW X1
As per title, when I try I get:

"DSM10000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

classifieds are not to be replied to, pm member if interested about buying etc.

You have to PM the seller, replying to adverts on the same page is not allowed.

I would imagine it's something to do with people arguing over the price...

I think you can only reply to Classified using PM (which is why there's a 30 post minimum for posting in Classified), but not reply to the posts, e.g. like in Gallery section, as it is not really a 'discussion' area?

Q - 2:59

A - 3:01

sweetpea, dog68, do you do anything other than sit in front of the screen and refresh you browser? :mad:

:D

Q - 2:59

A - 3:01

sweetpea, dog68, do you do anything other than sit in front of the screen and refresh you browser? :mad:

:D
Not when I'm sat waiting for these buffoons at the auction to sort my three vans out.....:rolleyes:

Thank you Gentlemen one and all. I will go back to whatever it is they pay me for!!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom