Canon 600d DSLR with 18-55mm lens & New Metz Flash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendragon

Car
2000 Mercedes C240 Elegance (W202) with Multipoint Romano LPG Injection System
£300.00 no offers

Canon 600d DSLR with 18-55mm lens.

It comes with 2 new batteries, strap and a mains charger.

It also comes complete with a Metz 36 AF-5 Flash with clip in diffuser which I bought brand new just 10 days ago from the Camera Centre in Cardiff
and cost just a tad under £70.00 (Box & Receipt available) and I will leave the new batteries in it.

I am selling this as I have upgraded to another brand

I have used the flash twice only and the Camera 3 times.

Ideal as a gift to put away for Xmas , Media/photography student or just because you enjoy taking photographs.

You will not be disappointed with the capabilities of this camera and I note that the body alone on Ebay are selling for around the £300.00 without a lens, flash etc'...go check completed items.

It is a lovely camera that produces great photographs even if you have never used one of these before as it has a "automatic" mode that sets everything for you.

Cannot find instruction manual but they can be downloaded free of charge from here:

EOS 600D

Camera etc' is in very good condition and produces excellent photographs and amazing video footage.
A small video clip I took at the Extreme Sailing event on Saturday at Cardiff Bay just to test it:
Cardiff Bay Extreme Sailing - YouTube

If you are close enough to Cardiff you are welcome to come and "Try before you Buy"

Postage: £10.00 next day delivery.
qpx0.jpg

osqt.jpg

jawx.jpg

m3oy.jpg

x1hl.jpg

9obi.jpg

Now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back