Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens BNIB UK item

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rsvgreg

Car
CLK63 AMG, CLK55, Audi Q7-4.2, A6-4.2, Ducati Monster 1200S, Aprillia RSV1000R, A210 LWB
I have a Brand New Canon Ef24-70mm Lens. Only opened to check the contents, never used and never fitted to a camera. This was a very thoughtful and unexpected gift given to me at Christmas (2017). I rarely use my camera, so I am very unlikely to make full use of this so I have decided to sell it. It is a UK sourced item it has the full Canon UK two year warranty. I would prefer to sell the item to the buyer in a direct face to face transaction to ensure they are happy with it. Alternatively it could be shipped using the Post Office's next day tracked service which includes insurance cover.

Jessops are selling this lens today for £729 or you could locate it from other on-line sellers at around £589, although I believe these sellers will only sell you the bare lens without the Lens case or Hood in a plain white unbranded box. As you can see this comes complete in a Canon Box with the warranty info and all the parts. I will sell this for £550, shipped within the UK.

Any questions please feel free to message me.

IMG_9344.JPG

Sold, Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom