canon eos 300d digital camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
not really for this forum but someone might be into photography.ive just swopped a laptop for a canon eos 300d digital camera,it is sold as a body only but i also have the matching lens,this is a professional camera with 6.5 million pixels,rather than me go on your better looking on the canon website if your interested..all i know is it retails at £900..brand new boxed never used..open to offeres..its to complicated for me i prefere a point and press..
keep up the good work all

Just to say that I've got one of these and they are superb!!! A4 or A3 prints come out crystal clear, and you can fire off a couple of hundred shots without having to worry about wasting film - I've just about given up with my film based SLRs since getting this one! Due to the design, you also get the equivalent of a 1.6x teleconverter when using standard EOS lenses, so a 300mm lens becomes 480mm!!

You'll get your money back from the film + developing costs......

mercmanuk said:
not really for this forum but someone might be into photography.ive just swopped a laptop for a canon eos 300d digital camera,it is sold as a body only but i also have the matching lens,this is a professional camera with 6.5 million pixels,rather than me go on your better looking on the canon website if your interested..all i know is it retails at £900..brand new boxed never used..open to offeres..its to complicated for me i prefere a point and press..
keep up the good work all

Is it still available? Give me a buzz on 07816224542

i'm interested if you pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom