Canon or Nikon SLR for around £300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Anyone selling/looking to upgrade their Canon or Nikon SLR camera?

Im looking at getting a 2nd hand one for around £300

£400 for my reconditioned 500d body.
i want a jackie chan edition 600d lol

I might have a D5000 for sale, but a friend of mine is using it at the moment to take pics for the Detailing World forums !

Have a look on the bay - buy yourself a Nikon D80 - quality camera, and reasonable price. I would have been selling mine but my purchase of a new one has fallen through for the time being.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

We are looking at close to £300 for the budget. I was thinking 2nd hand so that we could get a fairly decent lense thrown in aswell.

This Nikon D3000 looks good, is that lense anygood though?

Sure I've seen a D5000 with two lenses for just under £500 brand new so worth looking out for deals.

How about this?
Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

d3000 for £350

Or this

Canon EOS 500D & 18-55mm IS @ CameraWorld

The kit lens from both Nikon and Canon are very good.

I have had alot of the consumer Nikon lenses and have returned to the kit lens (18-55) as it is light and useful.

Chris

Not an SLR, but the LUMIX range is very good. You could get a brand spanker for £300.

I like Lumix cameras but once you go SLR, you can't go back !

The speed and optical viewfinder of an SLR is a joy to use !

Anyone an member of talkphotography forums? the damn place require 100 posts to view the classified section!

What am im going to write about in 100 posts!!!

Thanks everyone for your replies.

We are looking at close to £300 for the budget. I was thinking 2nd hand so that we could get a fairly decent lense thrown in aswell.

This Nikon D3000 looks good, is that lense anygood though?

that nickon package doesent leave much room to grow and that lens would let you down quite a bit..you would find your self wanting more reach.. 1000d or 450d with a 17-125 lens.. you could take a variety of shots with such kit.

Hi

As you may have seen on another post I am now considering upgrading my Canon 400d with 18-55mm kit lens. Please PM me if this is of interest to you.

Many thanks

Tan

So, a Brand New C220 CDI or a 1 years old C320 CDI ? deisel is no issue....

Go for a used Nikon D80...

If you are anywhere near Watford, you are welcome have a play with mine ... (CAMERA!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom