Can't afford the Merc of your dreams?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you read some og the questions?

Q: Hi, my Bentley Continental is nearly 1 year old and I've decided to upgrade it. Would you consider part exchanging it with perhaps some cash your way too ? I would like the wheels to be painted in perhaps blue rather than red, would this also be possible if I won the auction ?? 24-Aug-08

A: I was going to ask the wife what she thought but we haven't talked for two years because I can't get a word in edgeways. Unfortunately ebay don't allow part exchanges sorry and if I recall correctly Bentley use VW engines now which is enough to make me not want to own one. I can (and will) paint at least one of the wheels on my vancar a different colour though, very likely some sort of horrible green I think. Ps if you buy this car you'll become an instant success with the ladies, especially if you an inordinately large amount for it.

I would rather walk than drive that thing around anywhere

You lived up to your signature then!

The ad isn't really really about the photos ;)

Best ebay ad ever :bannana:

What a great ebay ad!!

Good laugh for a sunday night the guy is very funny.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yep - d4mn right you're boring. You don't bother to read a post, thereby leaving an inane comment and then it's the OP's fault!

Where does it say anywhere on this thread that I've blamed you? Erm I think you need to read through the responses that I've made on this topic, I didn't start with the insults, I made a comment which I think you'll find I'm entitled to do when you post up a thread. If you don't want people to make a comment on a topic, don't post it up........

Now stop throwing your toys out of the pram

Where does it say anywhere on this thread that I've blamed you? Erm I think you need to read through the responses that I've made on this topic, I didn't start with the insults, I made a comment which I think you'll find I'm entitled to do when you post up a thread. If you don't want people to make a comment on a topic, don't post it up........

Now stop throwing your toys out of the pram

Not throwing anything anywhere. Just thoroughly enjoying winding you up :devil:

hahahahaahah, i think he wrote those to himself, or his mates or something, but god he's got a good sense of humour :D

hahahahaahah, i think he wrote those to himself, or his mates or something, but god he's got a good sense of humour :D
It's some the of other VxON Forum members giving him some entertainment! They are a cracking bunch... Like most on here!!

Hey come on guys Chill out a bit. Lets not start another exchange of harsh words. Doesn't do anyone any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom