Can't connect to Internet Mercedes NTG5 NTG4.5 Retrofit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grzegorz2200

Car
mercedes ml 320cdi
Hi Can't connect to Internet after retrofit ntg 5.0 in glc I had the same problem few years ago in w212 when I retrofit to ntg4.5 and never solved it and idea what I must change in unit or in car modules?

I trying few different mobiles Samsung s9 s10 plus iPhone and the same with it

I know that Apple products cant be used on NTG 4.5

Any Idea ????

could you connect before you retrofitted the kit?

Try enabling bluetooth tethering on your phone.

before was factory fitted audio 20 of course internet works .

I try with bludune Bluetooth tethering and also nothing

I have a retrofitted NTG4.7 and and an S9 phone, and the Internet connection does work.

However the unit was retrofitted by www.comand.co.uk so I can't tell you what they did to make it work.

But hopefully it helps to know that it can definitely be done... just a case of finding how.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

If I want my wife's A200 to access the internet, I need to enable standard bluetooth tethering on my Samsung Galaxy S10. Unless I do that, it will not work.

this is not standard problem this problem is only after retrofitting from audio 20 to NTG

Have you also got the wireless access point module set up? NTG5 also provides in car WAP, can you see this? If this is not transmitting, then it wont start internet services I believe.

Did you install the wifi antenna ? Dunno if that helps but we've done a few NTG5 and no problems .. We go through full Initial Startup and firmware updates etc when we install them so unless you did that I wonder if there's old firmware with issues ? The initial firmware was a bit "buggy".

R

No I not install any additional antenna I sure this can hep?

I brought wifi antenna and xentry still showing error wifi antenna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom