Can't decide on colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aquiss

Well just got back from my local Mercedes dealership, where I now have on order:

E-Class E220d AMG Premium Plus
Nappa Leather Saddle Brown
Black Ash Wood
Air-Balance Package
12.3" Cockpit Display
Comand Online System
20" AMG Multi Spoke Wheels
360 Degree Camera

However, I can't decide between Obsidian Black or Cavansite Blue :doh::doh:
Seen it in the blue today and that frankly the colour has thrown me!

Both will look stunning with the 20's. I'm still hankering after a black car. I think they look so classy.

Looking forward to seeing yours. Sounds gorgeous.

Ant.

In terms of colour, greys (not silver) though wiil suit the brown interior better than black or blue.

The new green they are offering looks more like a real. Has anyone see it in the flesh yet?

In terms of colour, greys (not silver) though wiil suit the brown interior better than black or blue.

Just coming out of 3 years with Tenorite Grey, lovely colour (no longer offered on new E-Class), so kinda going for a change.

The new green they are offering looks more like a real. Has anyone see it in the flesh yet?

Nope, but dealer said, of the 30 or so orders they have done this month on the e-class, 2 of them were the new dark green. However, they don't offer green with the saddle brown interior (if I recall).

Never ever again will I buy a black car, my last one was pearlescent black and looked awesome when clean but they do seem to show every bit of dust and swirl in the paintwork. My current car is Polar White and my next car picking up this Thursday is the same colour although Tenorite Grey is lovely.

On another note, I sat in the new E in the showroom on Saturday and the dash feels so far away, it's a lot less "wrapped around you" than previous models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom