Cant get WIS working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john2k84

Car
cls 320
Long story medium I’ve been trying to figure out if my engine timing chains have stretched so I registered my self on the official service & parts net web site its given me access to EPC but for the life of me I cant get onto WIS :wallbash:. All I want to do is check the timing marks are in position or out in my case.
I need a little guidance please

Long story medium I’ve been trying to figure out if my engine timing chains have stretched so I registered my self on the official service & parts net web site its given me access to EPC but for the life of me I cant get onto WIS :wallbash:. All I want to do is check the timing marks are in position or out in my case.
I need a little guidance please
Did you buy WIS as well as the EPC? If not this may be where you have gone wrong.

Just checked my purchase history and no i didn’t purchase WIS/ASRA , but it says its priced per access period. And im sure it didn’t say any thing about purchasing WIS separately as i went through the payment process?

WIS is very costly to buy. I think you would have noticed it on the billing if you had bought it.

Ask Olly (BlackC55) he will know the answer for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom