Cant open any doors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andiss

Car
C220 w204
Just finished wrapping my c220 w204 and put my handles back in, once i locked it and unlocked i couldn open any doors, i have had this problem before on different car and auto electric sorted it fairly quick without brraking trims or anything, apparently we didn find out how he done it all we know is that it had something to do with drivers handle, anyone knows how to get it fixed? Thank in advance.

Can you get in to try opening from inside? Through the boot or by opening the windows with the key fob?

Can you get in to try opening from inside? Through the boot or by opening the windows with the key fob?
I got all windows open and i can get to everything inside but you cant take door card off to access lock or handle, there is some kind of trick out there to sort it as we had this issue beforeand it was fixed, basicly i can get to inside/outside handles and non is working, i can lock and unlock car, only handle that is working is for boot, it must be something to do with drivers door handle (external) either its bot latched properly or cables are too tight but no idea how to sort it

Did you remember to replace the plastic escutcheon in the driver's door edge, around the lock latch?

Did you remember to replace the plastic escutcheon in the driver's door edge, around the lock latch?
Im a vehicle wrapper and we dismantle alot of cars on daily basis usually dont have this issue, did you meant to puy a new one? If so then no i used old one as normally it works, to put a handle back in i pulled handle latchand hooked handle back on to it but iv got a feeling that that was my mistake as latch might not need to be pulled, but really not sure, like i sayd i really need to figure out what is my mistake and how to sort it :(

Apparently there must be a way how to fix it by removing trim panels in ps footwell, qnyone knows whay wires it could be?

You have remembered to cut the wrap round the doors? ... 🤣

... sorry, I’ll get me coat.... 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom