Can't open my Hotmail email account?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey guys,

So this morning, I don't seem to be able to open my email account.

Even my iPhone is asking me to verify my password.

I type in my password and it says it is incorrect?!

I also noticed that there are some delivery failure notifications for emails that I didn't send?!

Has anyone got any ideas?

I have a feeling that my account may have been hacked last night :dk:
This happened once before and it sent out a load of bogus emails.

Anyone had this before?

Am I going to need to open a new email account now? :wallbash:

Hey guys,

So this morning, I don't seem to be able to open my email account.

Even my iPhone is asking me to verify my password.

I type in my password and it says it is incorrect?!

I also noticed that there are some delivery failure notifications for emails that I didn't send?!

Has anyone got any ideas?

I have a feeling that my account may have been hacked last night :dk:
This happened once before and it sent out a load of bogus emails.

Anyone had this before?

Am I going to need to open a new email account now? :wallbash:

Do you have an alternative email address in your hotmail settings? If you do then go to msn through a browser and click forgot my password it will normally ask some questions or perhaps just send a link to the alternative email address for you to change your password. No need to open a new account there are always ways around this.

Last edited:
Do you have an alternative email address in your hotmail settings? If you do then go to man through a browser and click forgot my password it will normally ask some questions or perhaps just send a link to the alternative email address for you to change your password. No need to open a new account there are always ways around this.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for your reply bud.

I think I can have a security code text to me.

At the moment, it looks like someone has been into my account?! :wallbash:

It will be a 'bot', log in via PC and change password

Cheers Karl.

Managed to change my password and I can see that a load a bogus emails went out from my account at 00.16 last night :mad:

WTF??

Do you have an alternative email address in your hotmail settings? If you do then go to msn through a browser and click forgot my password it will normally ask some questions or perhaps just send a link to the alternative email address for you to change your password. No need to open a new account there are always ways around this.

Just thought... was that your first duty as a moderator? :rock: :D

Rash

Thanks for the mail last night. I never knew you felt so strongly about me. Strange because I haven't had the same feelings for you. I mean you are nice guy but come on really? Do that on our first date. I don't even like watersports that much.

Rash

Thanks for the mail last night. I never knew you felt so strongly about me. Strange because I haven't had the same feelings for you. I mean you are nice guy but come on really? Do that on our first date. I don't even like watersports that much.

That wasnt from the account which has been hacked you know :D

Hahahaha :D

Jokers :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom