Caompatible parts CLK200 Vs CLK320 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pc100benz

Car
1998 Mercedes CLK200 Coupe, 1988 Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Wanting to purchase standard service items ie Filters, plugs for a 1998 CLK200 online ---- most sites in USA only list CLK320 not CLK200 --- Anyone know if Air filiter / Oil filter / Fuel Filter is same as CLK320 and what are the best plugs to use ? ----- any assistance re good source appreciated ----- Many Thanks From Australia

I think you will find that most of the engine parts are different (possibly the fuel filter is the same). Check out the Bosch Australian catalogue for the 2 models. I use Bosch plugs in my C230 V6 (Platinum) and standard Bosch plugs in the wifes SLK230K. If you had the 320 (12 plugs on the old V6's) it probably would be worth going for longer life platinum plugs as they are a pig to change. On the 4 cylinder models it's a 30 minute job and I seem to rember the last set I bought for the SLK were under a tenner. Have a look at the Euro Car Parts site in the UK. You can probably compare parts for both models and prices. Not sure if they will ship down under.

Bosch - Car parts and accessories

Euro Car Parts, Cheap Car Parts - Euro Car Parts UK?s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

air filter same ?

presume Air filter in CLK320 and CLK200 are same ?

Not sure but my C230 V6 (M272) has 2 air filters located in engine cover / filter bo. The wifes SLK230K just has 1 filter.

How many spark plugs are on the CLK200 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom