Cape Verde (Sal)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
Has anybody recently visited Cape Verde ?

Care to share your experience ?

I’m contemplating going soon for a week break doing nothing but relaxing and getting some sunshine

Cheers Darrell

Just booked up :)

Within the month.

Obviously, travel plans won’t be posted on a public forum

It's fecking windy, all the time and it became a bit wearing.

There's nothing to do, at all.

The food in the All Inclusive we were in was rubbish.

It's fecking windy, all the time and it became a bit wearing.

There's nothing to do, at all.

The food in the All Inclusive we were in was rubbish.

Bet you're really looking forward to going now eh Steve???

Horrific hole of a place......

I with about 20 other residents got salmonella poisoning.

The staff we like something out of Jango the movie, oppressed and didn't want to be there, loads of looky looky men on the beach. So artificial but the place is just an uninteresting hot rock.... Feel so sorry for the locals.

In summary: Horrific hole of a place.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Went to Boa Vista a few years ago. Big Hotel ( Rui) the company had made massive investments in infrastructure to the island, but I would assume that it has got a few more large hotels now. off Hotel food prices were quite expensive, as were the organised trips, we negotiated with a local guy and got the same "safari" for 50% less. Best were the isolated beaches, Game fishing, worst the wind, most people used their sunbeds as windbreaks. Had a good time, but don't think we would go back.

As a windsurfer i can confirm that when the trade winds go south in winter the place of choice moves from canaries / fuerteventura to cap verde and boa vista same goes for kite surfing so you can expect a very high number of force 4 / force 5 windy days over the winter there ...

As a windsurfer i can confirm that when the trade winds go south in winter the place of choice moves from canaries / fuerteventura to cap verde and boa vista same goes for kite surfing so you can expect a very high number of force 4 / force 5 windy days over the winter there ...
Yeah saw loads of wind and kite surfers there.... Bit of a mecca apparently

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom