Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This doesn't look like the channel tunnel. Says fleeing granny, after attempting to escape the country after daring raid on Tesco biscuit aisle. !!!,

oldwomendrivers01.jpg

Toyota unintended acceleration recall extended to their single seater models.

"I thought the blue areas were for Disabled Parking"

The car chase sequences in Ronin 2 just aren't to the same standard as the original movie.

After having 3 hours to contemplate her dilemma, Doris drew the conclusion that pavement was not the place to be pulling doughnuts with the traction off.

oldwomendrivers01.jpg

Davros's experiment to create a super species of Dalek, mated with the upper shell of a double decker bus, goes tragically wrong.

Belting response, chaps! Well done to all. There are many excellent suggestions, and most made me chuckle.

My own offering, not part of the judging of course, is:

Antony Gormley's less successful project "Angel of the North Circular" encounters technical difficulties.

Judging tomorrow.

oldwomendrivers01.jpg

Me as PM? I'm more likely to fall down a 3ft crack in the pavement.

There's nothing about this in the F*****ing manual?

What would Lassie do?

Last edited:
Had an accident at work that wasn't your fault? Driven your mobility scooter into a hole dug by a company whose operating profits last year rose by 30 per cent to £1.28bn?
Sue Grabbit and Runne personal injury solicitors want to hear from you now! You've hit Paydirt!:thumb:

Pensioner swears she only had one drink!

Thelma was shocked at how much difference her Angel remap had made.

"A vast improvement over my previous nitrous oxide kit" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom