Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Minister announces drink riding laws for OAP's

"Gin & Tonic please, young man"

And the winner is...

Time to call it!

Thanks to everyone for some fantastic suggestions. They were all good, but some were better.

Mentioned-In-Dispatches awarded to EDZ649 and wemorgan for the following:

Hilda was dissapointed with her new all terrain tyres...

Despite her recent track day, Ethel still has some lessons to learn about lift-off over steer.

But the winner is MOCAŠ, for perfecting ringway's earlier suggestion:

Surely that should be "Lorraine in pain lies mainly on the drain"... :D

MOCAŠ - it's over to you... :bannana:

After the FIA' s insistence on the use of increased weights in the front basket deflection test the scooter had become almost unmanageable in 180mph bends. Sorry couldn't resist.;)

But the winner is MOCAŠ, for perfecting ringway's earlier suggestion.
MOCAŠ - it's over to you... :bannana:

May I just say how deeply humbled I am to accept this award. I would like to thank my parents, who sowed the seed of my genius all those years ago; Mr Wellington, who taught me how to use the English language proper; and my computer, without which none of this would have been possible. But I clearly owe my greatest debt of gratitude to ringway, whose originality I shamelessy exploited. Ringway - please join me on the podium - I share this prize with you. (What is the prize, by the way?)

A new image that's crying out for a caption will appear here shortly. :)

Finally, proof that mobile phones can affect driving ability.

Troubled with human infestation? Got a beanstalk in your garden you don't want? Fee-fi-fo-fum solutions provide a continuous 24/7 service to rid your castle of these pests. Hello caller ----- are you still there?

The improvement in signal strength was far greater than anyone had expected...

My only gripe with the new in-car mobile phone from Motorolla, is that it doesn't look like original equipment to me.

Richard Hammond regrets ordering relatively sized car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom