Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"I've had the forks rebuilt five times".

John Prescott, a Bricklayer, and the Secretary of State for Transport.

Gilbert, is bemused because he still hasn't got any signatures on the partition he started.

dd501ea060cb0eb5a5f2dbbfa2e450ef--funny-people-pictures-funny-animal-pictures.jpg

"Camel Rally?"
" I thought you said Raleigh"

Over to you folks……………….

No offence intended, chaps but it's the Caption 'Competition' so there has to be a winner, who then posts the next image.
If we just keep posting images willy-nilly, it's untidy and for some, no incentive to enter.

This thread was once a well oiled machine and worth a visit to the forum for that reason alone.

I'm not having a go at Doberman who has done well to try and keep the thread running with two very good images that are worthy of this thread, but there has to be a judge and a winner.

Just my 5p's worth. :)

No offence intended, chaps but it's the Caption 'Competition' so there has to be a winner, who then posts the next image.
If we just keep posting images willy-nilly, it's untidy and for some, no incentive to enter.

This thread was once a well oiled machine and worth a visit to the forum for that reason alone.

I'm not having a go at Doberman who has done well to try and keep the thread running with two very good images that are worthy of this thread, but there has to be a judge and a winner.

Just my 5p's worth. :)

The trouble is no winner was given previously.
No winner=No image=No Thread

I nominate you to pick the winner from this image to revive the thread.:)

The custom is that the person who posted the photo is also the judge who decides how long his photo should run for, and eventually selects the winner.

The winner then posts a new photo, and becomes the judge who selects the new winner.

The new winner then.... need I go on? :)

ad perpetuum

Ok folks, lets roll!

Please Note* I won't enter because I could win the competition forever and more importantly, I could use an entry that someone else would have liked to enter.

We need to be firm and fair with slackers that win the competition from now on.
48 hours without posting a picture after winning and the runner up posts and judges the next picture.

Judgement day in around 48 hours for the jolly fine picture. :)

dd501ea060cb0eb5a5f2dbbfa2e450ef-funny-people-pictures-funny-animal-pictures-jpg.75539

When Abdul entered the Camel Trophy race with his bicycle, and won, he wasn't having any of it and vehemently refused to accept the silly looking cup he was initially offered by the organisers.

Anyone seen a Camel running around here, I've lost my other stabilizer ?

48hrs has been and gone...............Ringway............DoberMan...........who is judging the camel/bike caption ? Time is ticking.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which way to France, I hear there's race on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom