Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What really happens when Peregrine Falcons migrate.

Saudi Air cabin luggage allowance: one cabin-size bag, one laptop-size bag, and one middle-size bird per passenger.

"This is the purser speaking. Unfortunately both the Captain and the co-pilot have fallen ill. Is there anyone onboard with flying experience?"

If you took the hoods off you wouldn't have to show them how to fly.

Yea she'sll do 500 knots mate - doing it now in fact.

It was rather hawkward when the very talonteted air hostess ruffled a few feathers by raven at a young customer (a mynah) for not being heron time, calling them a weetit, feather they liked it or not, this was umphesant at least and potentially Illeagle.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

'Saudi Air flight to Heathrow crash-landed in Trafalgar Square. No one onboard was injured, but 1,000 pigeons have gone missing.'

Last edited:
Don't worry my friends soon the chicks will be with us.

Attachments

• BBCfqpx.jpg
    BBCfqpx.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
What do you mean you have no movies for the birds?

Would you mind belting up your birds Gentlemen...blind folds are no longer considered sufficient.

Last edited:
The Sahara Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society takes a field trip.

Would the members of the High Wycombe TLVF Cat Society mind remaining seated in Third Class for the entire duration of the flight.

Last edited:
The chief steward had a gut feeling that the rabbit dish was going to be a popular choice today.

Great effort all, but this clinched it.

It was rather hawkward when the very talonteted air hostess ruffled a few feathers by raven at a young customer (a mynah) for not being heron time, calling them a weetit, feather they liked it or not, this was umphesant at least and potentially Illeagle.
Over to you @Lennox

Great effort all, but this clinched it.

Over to you @Lennox
Kianok, thanks mate. Not sure mine was direct caption but I will take it.

Hope this doesn't offend. [emoji1787]elephant-humping-a-car.jpeg

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

And this is how the Ford Ka was conceived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom