Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Why don't you just wait till your mobile phone comes-out the natural way?"

'The elephants were always the trouble makers. You never knew what they might try and smuggle into the zoo when they came back from day release.'

Last known photo of Kabir The Great of Rajnapour, the magician famous for his 'escape from inside an elephant' trick.

I've heard it.

I've seen it.

But I've never felt BS before.

That's Life! Some days you're up to your neck in alligators, next it's up to your armpit in elephants.

Years later, Lana, who played the mother of Judi the Baby Elephant in Daktari, spoke out about the culture of sexual harassment during the auditions for parts in the successful 1960s TV series.

"This is the last time, Kevin! If you can't learn to be careful when feeding the animals, you can't work here any more. How many times did I tell you "watch your back pocket, don't let the elephant snatch your mobile phone"? I always end-up having to retrieve it for you."

Sorry for the delay. I got stuck in the Jacuzzi with Vicky Butler-Henderson and Helen Mirren and now they are calling me back in...

I'll delay judging until tomorrow so that I can fully digest the super host of entries so that I can find the winner on merit.

Thanks guys and girls. Some great entries.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to judge any sooner, but without further ado...

In 3rd place.

Just another day at the Customs desk in Delhi Airport.

In 2nd place.

This better not be a fake Rolex...

The winner is...

"My arm's stuck!"
"Yeah I know, but what's the prognosis doc?"
"its elephant-tight-ass"

Over to you, Sarah. :thumb:

"I said take it for a spin not swim!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom