Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Now listen-up, you lot! You better get this new seat belt design right, or heads will roll"

Last edited:
Malcolm choked back the harsh words he was about to use during his new car review.

Some muscle cars have neck snapping acceleration. This on the other hand...

That design will certainly turn heads...

... or remove them completely!

The team had previously been enthusiastic but trialing of the seatbelt MODification caused unacceptable delays to production of the new model. Occupants found wearing it hurt and the design team thought it could in some instances prove fatal - calling it the Killer-Hurts. The motto being: be careful of introducing useless mods that can cause delay.

Police investigators later found a note in the wreckage that said "Goodbye cruel world. We have gone to a better place. We can wait no longer. We have lost all hope that this photo will ever get judged".

Heading off to their first time dogging, Graham and Alice assumed they had to be restrained like dogs.

The team had previously been enthusiastic but trialing of the seatbelt MODification caused unacceptable delays to production of the new model. Occupants found wearing it hurt and the design team thought it could in some instances prove fatal - calling it the Killer-Hurts. The motto being: be careful of introducing useless mods that can cause delay.

Advice needed... what is the best way for removing coffee that has been spat all over a computer keyboard?

Please answer quickly, smoke is starting to rise from the space bar...

He requested his account be deleted earlier in the week as he said "at aged 62 he had to proof himself to the members of the forum" - I've not looked into it yet.

I left it a couple of days without deleting him and I get insulted as a result. Cheers to everyone who liked the post, sigh...

He requested his account be deleted earlier in the week as he said "at aged 62 he had to proof himself to the members of the forum" - I've not looked into it yet.

I left it a couple of days without deleting him and I get insulted as a result. Cheers to everyone who liked the post, sigh...

Sorry to hear that. His post was a winner, BTW... I guess it's down to me now to keep our members entertained.

Here you go...:

rolls_royce_police_car_wrap2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom