Car back to "normal" one happy bunny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
As previously posted I had an inlet manifold replaced on the W211 but the car just wasn't the same. No instant acceleration and lower mpg. Main dealer and two Indies gave it the once over and reported everything as it should be so on Friday I got Angel Tuning to do a remap and hey presto I've got my old car back. I bought the car when it was less than 2 years old from a main dealer and the previous owners must have had it tuned up and nobody knew. So now I'm one happy chappy.

Just thought I was going daft TJ as the quizzical looks I was getting off various techs when I was saying the car wasn't the same. Not one of them suggested the possibility of the car being previously tuned.

Good to hear Harry :thumb:

Dunno how you thought of the remap, its not something I would have considered. Thing is, its invisible unless you know what to look for and get somebody with the gear to take a look.

Good to hear Harry :thumb:

Dunno how you thought of the remap, its not something I would have considered. Thing is, its invisible unless you know what to look for and get somebody with the gear to take a look.

Just the frustration of knowing I was right Igurisu so it was pretty much a last resort.

Will my hair grow back though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom