Car Bra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badboysun

Car
C200 CDI Executive SE
Does any one know where I can get a bra for a w203 car, I'm sick of stone chips on my bonnet.
Ive tried several american sites but they don't ship to the UK.:doh:

Don't they flap about and just rub grit into the paint?

There are a couple of firms that do stick on clear plastic film - Ventureshield and Armourfend.

Why not get a set?

c_users_notandi_desktop_pictures_mercedes_thong.jpg

I think it's called RubTronic

Agreed that it does look a tad stupid, but to be fair to the bloke, it's probably not for his benefit, but for all those idiots that can't park around him...

Funny how Bodywork, Primer, Paint & Lacquer have been elevated from their original purpose as protective/aerodynamic elements on cars...

Agreed that it does look a tad stupid, but to be fair to the bloke, it's probably not for his benefit, but for all those idiots that can't park around him...
I doubt you are right.... Those wheels are about to get intimate with the kerb... No doubt it will be the kerb's fault for moving out after the driver parked the car.

I must confess the new nano paint has worked wonders for our car. In exactly the same driving conditions and on exactly the same roads, I have so far found just one chip on our bonnet... After 12 months ownership of our previous E-class, the bonnet looked like it had measles :(

I would also argue the condition of our local roads is far worse now than it was a few years ago with loose grit, gravel, tarmac laying evrywhere on the road surface :( .

I've got about 5 paint chips on the bonnet of my 500E, that's after 18 years and 230,000km, so just good hard paint.

Car Bras are a waste of time, the paint underneath them will get damaged as the dirt and grime WILL get underneath them and the bra will just swirl it about. They only really work in warm dry and clean environments.

If you want it to stay tnice then get the chips sorted out properly and get the clear sheets added like Rory suggested.

Dave!

Is this a serious thread?

I find it an uplifting topic, we talk about suspender cups... oops ......suspension, suspension cups

I'm with you see post 2.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom