Car Care Plan Warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
I just bought Mrs TheBook a new car (new for her) after trading in the A Class. I ended up buying a warranty for the replacement car and it is through Car Care Plan.

I can't help but feel I have been stitched up but with the problems we faced with the A Class didn't want to go through that again.

Anyone have any feedback on Car Care Plan?

Thanks

car care plan cr*p

hi my friend dont know if this will help or not but in my car plan booklet on page 5 under the letter h it states :IS DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH , BODILY INJURY ,
As far as im aware no one can legally NOT accept liability for death or injury so there for the car care plan terms and conditions are legally floord meaning you could ask for a full refund on the grounds of that.
just check with your citizens advice first that this is corect and if it is GOOD TIME;)
im managed to cancel my plan within the 14 days of receiving thank god what a load of tosh it was.
Hope this has helped ....

I'm not a legal expert so the following is merely my opinion.

The Car Care Plan Warranty is basically an insurance policy which provides for the cost of repair to your car. Your car is insured, not you.

As your car is extremely unlikely to suffer either death or bodily injury it is not unreasonable for the insurers to exclude liability for these events. The exclusions do not mean that the policy is flawed (or even floord).

As to whether the Warranty is value for money or not, only you can answer that. However, perhaps others can help with their experiences of having to claim against this warranty.

The only way to tell if a warranty is any good is when you have to make a claim. Fingers crossed that you don't have to and that you have wasted your money..:D I am currently wasting mine with Warranty Direct. Made a claim last year and got back more than the warranty cost. So I am now sleeping better hoping I am wasting my money this year...

Hmmm hope that made sense..:confused:

I looked into warranties for the C55 and to my delight the Mercedes Benz Tier 1 warranty came out cheaper than all the others I looked at. So guess which I went for.........

Alfie - I think it all depends on the car...for mine Tier 1 was double warranty direct. I would have prefered tier 1 but the MB dealer said (when repairing my car) that WD had covered more than Tier 1 (glow plugs)...:D

Now how many glow plugs does your car have....:D:D:D

Alfie - I think it all depends on the car...for mine Tier 1 was double warranty direct. I would have prefered tier 1 but the MB dealer said (when repairing my car) that WD had covered more than Tier 1 (glow plugs)...:D

Now how many glow plugs does your car have....:D:D:D

Er none...It has 16 spark plugs instead:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom