Car Completely de-badged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
CLK 55 AMG Convertible
Hi all,

I recently took delivery of by pride and joy a mercedes CLK 55 AMG Convertible, I have just arrived back from a 3 week holiday to find my car has been completely de-badged the front flush merc sign, the CLK 55 and the AMG all gone without a scratch, I have seen replacements for the merc symbol and have ordered one, but does anyone know where I can order the CLK 55 AMG replacement badges. I know my dealer can suplly them... but they arent cheap !!!! would rather go without than pay their prices. any web sites would be a great help FYI I can get the AMG on Ebay so its really just the CLK 55 struggling with

Thanks

bryanlittlefair said:
Hi all,

I recently took delivery of by pride and joy a mercedes CLK 55 AMG Convertible, I have just arrived back from a 3 week holiday to find my car has been completely de-badged the front flush merc sign, the CLK 55 and the AMG all gone without a scratch, I have seen replacements for the merc symbol and have ordered one, but does anyone know where I can order the CLK 55 AMG replacement badges. I know my dealer can suplly them... but they arent cheap !!!! would rather go without than pay their prices. any web sites would be a great help FYI I can get the AMG on Ebay so its really just the CLK 55 struggling with

Thanks

Tough luck mate, unfortunately most of the badges can be removed too easy, just as well they didn't damage the car as well. Leads you to suspect they were MB owners, with the respect they paid yours, and using them for their own car. :crazy:

I hope you realise you're probably bidding for your own badges :rolleyes:

From the stealership the ornament on the front is about £10-15, the AMG badge is £15-20 and the CLK 55 badge is also about £15-20.

thanks for the reply, looks like I will put a call into my rip off merchant, I mean dealership

Bryan, leave the back de-badged , then you can really scare people off the lights !! :devil:

Good to hear they didn't scratch the car, otherwise it would have been much more expensive!

I too have requested (as per usual) for factory badging on rear boot lid to be deleted i.e. C55 AMG.... ;)

Flash

bryanlittlefair said:
Hi all,

Thanks

How much does the car cost in relation to the badge ? Perhaps you could sell the car to fund a manhunt for the thief.

that is seperatly under way, no one messes with another mans wheels especially when it had 18 miles on the clock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom